Yes, our new baby is finally on the scene and ready to shake, rattle and roll. The latest, long-awaited culmination of the Cheatbuster meets Victoria saga. The baby’s name is Cheateralert and we’re really proud to announce to the world that it’s going to kick up a little bit of a fuss. Forgive the baby comparisons; but you couldn’t have a happier bunch of parents as the ones who’ve been spending night and day working to get the site up and running. We’ll have some bumps and burps along the way while we tweak the beta version of our site to make it a user-friendly place to spend time; so easy a baby could do it. Here’s a run-down of some of the novel ideas and how we think that dating and relationships can benefit from Cheateralert.
- People can register their relationships, both past and present, in easy to follow steps. (We suggest that you go ahead and check the box that will send a notifying email to your spouse re: the registration, but if you prefer to keep this to yourself, there are certainly instances where that may be preferable.) But that’s not the really great part! What makes this special is that should anyone else register a relationship with your spouse an email alert will show up in your inbox. It will be entirely up to you if you want to contact this individual privately through your email. This can remove a lot of doubt and lies by removing the cheater from the conversation.
- One of the great features of the site is the ability to let someone know anonymously that they have a player on their hands. Using the “Informant” tab, you have the freedom in a private and completely untraceable way, to let a good friend know that their partner has been stepping out on them. It’s a horrible predicament to be in. It’s a case of “damned if you do; damned if you don’t”. Now Cheateralert will look after it for you. Simple solution to a terrible dilemma.
- Our “Life” articles will provide insights on a variety of different issues and topics in order for us to achieve understanding, healing and lasting relationships. We’re interested in providing our readers with a wide choice of reading and personal interest articles. We welcome you to post your comments and rate the posts so that we can better serve you.
- Cheateralert initially provides forums on love and relationships but be sure and watch for us to expand that into health, beauty and fitness down the road in our “Talk” section.
- Our advice panel is ready and waiting for your questions in the “Ask Her” and “Ask Him” areas of the website. We not only want to help you bust those cheats, our goal is also to help you answer some of life’s pressing problems and offer some solutions along the way.
- I’ve saved the best for last. If you have had a relationship that has been troubled by a low-down, cheating spouse. You can now BUST ‘EM on our website. You will have the ability to globally warn others about your cheating, abusive, lying spouse or partner. We have a safeguard in place for you as well. If you find that you’ve been misinformed after busting your partner; you have the option of UN-BUSTING them. We will stress at this time that it is very important that you are sure of the facts before making your “citizen’s arrest” on the site.
We’ve worked hard to get our baby “up and running”; we hope you drop in to register your relationship. Good, bad or somewhere in between? All relationships are welcome! Come join us, let us help you protect yourself from deception and hurt so that you can move on and enjoy the other things that life has to offer!